My project enlistments haven't been updated in over a month, and one is marked as having failed. Could you please see what the problem is, and kick off an update for me?
I assume you're talking about the Mantis Plugins project.
It looks like one of the Git repository was rebased, which made our system unable to pull the latest changes.
I've started a clean clone of the repository, which should clear up the issue.
Sorry, I forgot to paste the project link, but yes, it was the Mantis Plugins project. Thank you! :)
Any chance I could get the MantisBT enlistments kicked again? I'm positive we haven't rebased, but it failed update.
This was caused by an error on one of our servers. I've cleaned up the problem and restarted the update. I'll keep an eye on it today to make sure it goes through.
I just noticed that one of the repositories of the ArgoUML project has not been updated for the past two months because of a failure. When I delete it an add it again, it is still marked as failing (but now the statistics from that repository is missing). It is the main repository (http://argouml.tigris.org/svn/argouml/trunk) so the statistics are very wrong without it.
Is this a similar problem?
I cleaned up some bad data on our end and restarted the download for the repository. It looks like it is going through OK this time. I'll keep an eye on it to make sure it completes.
It appears the Koha project is not updating either. Could you please take a look at that thanks
I've rescheduled the updates, and they're running now. We should have a new report online in a few minutes.
I've got a similar problem with project typo3xdev (https://www.ohloh.net/p/typo3xdev/enlistments).
I submitted the main repository something like 10 days ago and the process has not been completed yet. I know it's a pretty large repo as it's common development platform for TYPO3 extensions, but it still feels like it's stuck.
Thanks for any help.
It also appears that the GBBopen project is not updating for the past several months.
The LLVM project also seems to have come to a grinding halt:
It's unlikely that this import will ever complete.
This colossal repository includes a multitude of branches and tags, and Ohloh is not smart enough to recognize that branches and tags are duplicates of other code. This causes Ohloh to perform full deep analyses of every branch and tag, which can take forever.
This download has been attempted four times, and exceeded our maximum runtime limit each time. Still it has only managed to process a single revision.
To process a Subversion repository, it is important that Ohloh only be pointed at specific trunks, never entire trees containing branches and tags.
We received a 400 Bad Request error on our last attempt to reach the Subversion server. I've rescheduled the download, and it seems OK now. I'll keep an eye on it today.
Yes, it looks like we had connection errors on our last attempt at an update. A new update is running now, and I'll keep an eye on it.
Thanks a lot for your answer. I understand the problem. I'll remove the enlistment and just ask community members to add their own extensions' trunk if they want to be referenced. Or could it also cause problems if too many enlistments are added?
I Think it's the same problem over here.. https://www.ohloh.net/p/EasyCreator/enlistments comes up with the message: (Failed about 1 month ago.)
It looks like our username/password for the Subversion server had stopped working. It seems to be working again, so I've rescheduled the job. I'll keep an eye on it today.
The Koha project has stopped updating again now too (1 month old)
Checked two projects:
The job failed from a local error here at ohloh. Rescheduled the job which ran to completion. Please check to see if the results are OK.
The job failed several times. Looks like there is something odd about the enlistment. Seems that the enlistment here which ends in a ".git" will fail where the same enlistment without the ".git" should work. Could you edit that enlistment and we can re-try it. There may have been an upgrade in the software version here or there which would accept the enlistment originally and which rejects it now?
Also, please start a new thread here in the forum when sending a new request.
Still haven't heard from you re: kohabot. Something isn't right here. Job is still failing even though the enlistment appears to be correct. Can you check the state of the repository for consistency?
The GBBopen project stopped updating 18 days ago (no enlistment errors are shown).
Although the enlistment appeared correct, an error in a follow-up job after we updated from the repository did fail due to an internal error here at ohloh. Rescheduled the failed job which ran OK the second time. Kicked off a new update which ran through to the end OK. Analysis is now up-to-date.
Please look over the results to confirm that the project appears as expected.
Please report any additional problems by opening a new topic here in the Technical Issues forum.
the libreoffice project stopped updating Dec 24th. no visible error or problem reported.
Comments to this topic are now closed. Please create a new topic to get technical support.
The user who created the topic can reopen this topic at any time.
Copyright © 2013 Black Duck Software, Inc. and its contributors, Some Rights Reserved. Unless otherwise marked, this work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution 3.0 Unported License . Ohloh ® and the Ohloh logo are trademarks of Black Duck Software, Inc. in the United States and/or other jurisdictions. All other trademarks are the property of their respective holders.