Our project (lutece) fails to update since 1 month.
Thanks for your help.
It looks like the Subversion server was returning 502 errors for a while, which blocked our updates. It seems to be just fine now, so I've restarted the jobs and they're running now.
It appears that
http://dev.lutece.paris.fr/svn/lutece_history2/trunk no longer exists. I've removed this URL from the enlistments.
I'll keep an eye on this project today to make sure it updates.
Copyright © 2013 Black Duck Software, Inc. and its contributors, Some Rights Reserved. Unless otherwise marked, this work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution 3.0 Unported License . Ohloh ® and the Ohloh logo are trademarks of Black Duck Software, Inc. in the United States and/or other jurisdictions. All other trademarks are the property of their respective holders.