Mandriva project doesn't seem to be updating properly.
Most of the enlistments show "Ohloh update completed about 1 year ago."
I noticed that the large (about 600 GB) http://svn.mandriva.com/svn/packages/cooker was enlisted, so I removed it. Was I correct in assuming that it is too big for ohloh?
However, removing that didn't seem to get the updates running, though http://svn.mandriva.com/svn/soft/drakx/trunk has "Step 1 of 3: Downloading source code history (Failed 1 day ago.)", which I didn't remember seeing earlier.
I also added several new enlistments, and the initial import seemed to work (1 day ago). However, their commits don't seem to have appeared in the "commits" page.
The one error you spotted for the enlistment "/drakx/trunk" is somewhat odd. When I tried to retrieve that enlistment locally, I noted that it seems to make reference to an external repository which requires a password (referenced at "trunk/perl-install/install/share/meta-task".)
Will need to clear this up before continuing.
Also, the enlistment that you removed "packages/cooker" may not have needed to be removed since we only do delta updates and if it is not a very dynamic repository, the size of the enlistment is of little significance unless commits are made quite often. The problem is, to reinstate the enlistment now might require reloading the whole 600GB again which would delay things a bit.
Let me know here if you can determine how to resolve the "/drakx/trunk" enlistment (perhaps adding the correct user/password to the enlistment?) or delete it as well and I can continue to get the project up-to-date.
P.S. Results from any new enlistment will not be available until ALL enlistments finish updating.
I replaced the absolute (svn+ssh'ed) path in the svn:externals entry in drakx/trunk with a relative path, so it should now work.
BTW, the "packages/cooker" status (before removal) read something like "Nothing scheduled", which I took to mean that the repository had never been downloaded (since all the other showed "completed" or "failed" with timing information).
I'm still having the same error here; perhaps the change will take a while to become available? Will wait a while and try it again just-in-case. Will forward transcript of the session via e-mail.
Duh, I forgot to commit my propedit (I'm too used to revprops), and the system I tested this on had my ssh key. Should be really fixed now.
It does look better now; will set ohloh's task to work on it and see.
Have run into an error that doesn't seem to respond to my efforts to clear it. Will turn it over to someone else here who may help.
I'm not in a hurry or anything, but any idea how long that will take?
Thanks for your efforts.
If it is the svn:external that causes issues with "/drakx/trunk", maybe you can just ignore svn:external entries for that one enlistment?
FYI, since I got no new responses here, I removed the "/drakx/trunk" for a moment so that at least the stats from the other enlistments got up-to-date.
I've now readded it and the issue still exists (as expected).
Apologies for the delay. I'll get back to you on this.
Abhay has fixed the issue with the enlistment and things are again moving forward. I will monitor the progress and let you know here once all is back to normal. Let me know if you have any questions.
Update of the remaining enlistments finished about 15 hours ago. Analysis is at August 16, 2012 on code collected on August 16, 2012 and last commit is at August 16, 2012 - about 19 hours ago.
Please be sure you remind me here if the project stalls again.
Copyright © 2013 Black Duck Software, Inc. and its contributors, Some Rights Reserved. Unless otherwise marked, this work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution 3.0 Unported License . Ohloh ® and the Ohloh logo are trademarks of Black Duck Software, Inc. in the United States and/or other jurisdictions. All other trademarks are the property of their respective holders.