The following enlistments have permanent failures:
Re: lablgtk-extras and config_file
Secure access through https: connections is no longer possible for forge.ocamlcore.org - The Server Certificate fetch failed for both enlistments. This appears to be a problem of long standing (at least 8 months). I've just tested both of them on my workstation with the same results. http: access does work, however, for both. I have also tested git: connections which time out.
There is no longer a "trunk" in this repository. It appears to be only a few subversion files but no substance. There does appear to be a project at forge.ocamlcore.org/projects/ocaml-boxes with a subversion address different from the one in the enlistment.
Rescheduled the failed update which finished OK (11 added commits). A pending initial fetch for the second enlistment (10 commits) was waiting for a blocked Analysis. Both have now completed. A new update of that second enlistment started immediately and also finished OK (4 added commits). Analysis page is now at Apr 12 2012 and last commit is at 2012-04-11 (about 16 hours ago).
Let me know what you decide to do about the three failed projects. New http: enlistments can be added for the (non-secure) projects and if you know of a new repo for ocaml-boxes you can enter it. Please delete any old enlistments which no longer are available since they will prevent completion of the analysis of the projects.
Please let me know if you need any assistance with any of this.
Thanks a lot for your answer.
Copyright © 2013 Black Duck Software, Inc. and its contributors, Some Rights Reserved. Unless otherwise marked, this work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution 3.0 Unported License . Ohloh ® and the Ohloh logo are trademarks of Black Duck Software, Inc. in the United States and/or other jurisdictions. All other trademarks are the property of their respective holders.