/p/metta not updating for over 11 months from the url http://metta.exquance.com/bzr (Marked as failed).
I've added the alias url for now, but would be nice to clear up the original url status.
What's worse, even from the new alias the system does not see any new commits. This is sad.
The failed update was caused by "Doing on-the-fly conversion from RepositoryFormat2a() to RepositoryFormatKnitPack1()." Our systems do not handle these basic changes to the repository gracefully. I have started a re-fetch for this repository and will report back once it has finished.
Re-fetch finished OK (1794 commits). A full update started immediately and also finished OK. Analysis page is now at Jul 03 2012 and last commit is at 2012-06-29.
Strange thing, though: both repositories show 1794 commits. Likely they are clones of one another. I need to ask so that you don't experience double-counting of code... The commits display shows two identical commits for each one which tends to confirm my guess. Please go to history and "Undo" one of these enlistments to return to proper counts. The positive is, if one of these repositories should fail, it only takes seconds to switch them now.
Thanks, now it seems to work.
The enlistments were actually two clones, I tried re-adding one just to see if the failure could be fixed, I have deleted a second one now.
Copyright © 2013 Black Duck Software, Inc. and its contributors, Some Rights Reserved. Unless otherwise marked, this work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution 3.0 Unported License . Ohloh ® and the Ohloh logo are trademarks of Black Duck Software, Inc. in the United States and/or other jurisdictions. All other trademarks are the property of their respective holders.