I do not know why, but the project virtuemart is not updated since more than 6 months. I added the same source also as https, but it still fails. Our svn is heavily used and sometimes you need 2-3 runs to finish a complete download.
On the job... Will report back here with any results.
All jobs finished for both enlistments - interesting... Check carefully for double-counted Lines of Code.
"Analyzed on Monday, August 13, 2012 @ 20:04:36PM GMT based on code collected on Monday, August 13, 2012 @ 13:47:44PM GMT." Last commit is at August 13, 2012 - about 3 hours ago.
Please keep an eye on it for me and remind me here if the updates fail again.
but I added the code twice and now the codelines are doubled,.. I removed the https one. Is this then fixed next run?
ah I just looked, yes it is fixed, thanks.
Please remember that if the http enlistment gives you too much trouble you can put the https in place to replace it. I can't be sure which one will be more reliable. If you are correct and the subversion is very busy, both of them could be troublesome to keep running. It may be possible to take a free repository service and regularly sync it with the subversion and then point ohloh to the free repository for analysis (and get a backup as a result). I can't give you any details but I think this can be done... Check with the other users here for advice on that.
Let me know here if you experience any problems.
Copyright © 2013 Black Duck Software, Inc. and its contributors, Some Rights Reserved. Unless otherwise marked, this work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution 3.0 Unported License . Ohloh ® and the Ohloh logo are trademarks of Black Duck Software, Inc. in the United States and/or other jurisdictions. All other trademarks are the property of their respective holders.