I commited a project called DModule, everything works fine, lua-source is detected, bat-source, too. But the .inc-files are ignored? How can I add those to the "calculation"?
Kind regards, Jan (DracoBlue)
Our parser does examine .inc files, but .inc files are almost always PHP. We check for PHP, and if it doesn't look like PHP, we ignore the file.
I took a look at these files, and I'm guessing that these are C headers. Because there's no literal statement anywhere that says "this is a C file", and the file extension is unusual, I'm pessimistic about getting this fixed easily.
I could be wrong -- I'm open to ideas.
as far as I know, .inc files are often (Object-)Pascal files (my Notepad++ detects them as Pascal files), but these .inc's are includes for Pawn-Files, which is an embedded-system c-like scripting language. So only thing I could do, is changing the file extension to .pwn? Or .c?
Yes, short of some new features being written for Ohloh, a file rename is your surest bet.
If you change the file extension to .c or .h, our system will pick categorize these files as C/C++ files and parse them accordingly.
Our system doesn't know about *.pwn, so they would continue to be unrecognized if you choose that extension. I guess we should add Pawn to the list of languages we need to implement.
Copyright © 2013 Black Duck Software, Inc. and its contributors, Some Rights Reserved. Unless otherwise marked, this work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution 3.0 Unported License . Ohloh ® and the Ohloh logo are trademarks of Black Duck Software, Inc. in the United States and/or other jurisdictions. All other trademarks are the property of their respective holders.