In my project, most files are "GPL + Classpath exception". Ohcount doesn't recognize this license and says all files are GPL licensed.
While I have the regex to recognize the classpath exception, I have never submitted it, because I don't know how to stop the GPL-regex from matching the new test files.
This is a small change, please include it in your next release. If you need more info, I'll gladly provide it.
BTW: This is an issue of at least 2 years old; robinlucky never wanted to address it. However, personally, I think the licenses recognition is of major importance to be correct: "GPL+classpath exception" is hugely different from plain GPL.
I've create a feature issue and placed it in our feature backlog here so we won't lose track of it.
Right now we are focusing on: 1. Fixing inaccurate code analysis stats for GIT projects 2. Scaling issues on our back end 3. Need to start automatically scraping code.google, github and other forges again (we stopped in Jan 2010)
We probably won't be able to look at the ohcount enhancement until we've finished this high priority work. Although we might find some time somewhere inbetween to look at it.
Either way, I will reply here when the more is known about a possible ETA.
Copyright © 2013 Black Duck Software, Inc. and its contributors, Some Rights Reserved. Unless otherwise marked, this work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution 3.0 Unported License . Ohloh ® and the Ohloh logo are trademarks of Black Duck Software, Inc. in the United States and/or other jurisdictions. All other trademarks are the property of their respective holders.