XAMS (eXtended Account Management System) is a PHP-based application suite for managing electronic mail accounts on multiple domains in a virtual hosting environment. The XAMS eMail management system primarily consists of a powerful administration panel for managing users, aliases, mailbox quotas, and other mail-related functions.
Using XAMS, you can:
* Configure mail server settings via an easy-to-use GUI
* Manage any number of domains, mailboxes, and aliases
* Group domains together to function as a single entity
* Delegate the management of domains to resellers
* Impose quotas on mailbox sizes on a per-domain and per-mailbox basis
* Allow individual users to change their own mailbox passwords and other settings
30 Day Summary not available
12 Month Summary not available
Copyright © 2013 Black Duck Software, Inc. and its contributors, Some Rights Reserved. Unless otherwise marked, this work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution 3.0 Unported License . Ohloh ® and the Ohloh logo are trademarks of Black Duck Software, Inc. in the United States and/or other jurisdictions. All other trademarks are the property of their respective holders.