What is leJOS?
leJOS (pronounced like the Spanish word "lejos" for "far") is a tiny Java Virtual Machine. In 2006 it was ported to the LEGO NXT brick.
leJOS NXJ includes all the classes in the NXJ API as well as the tools used to upload code to the NXT brick.
leJOS NXJ offers the following:
* Object oriented language (Java)
* Preemptive threads (tasks)
* Arrays, including multi-dimensional
* Java types including float, long, and String
* Most of the java.lang, java.util and java.io classes
* A Well-documented Robotics API
Copyright © 2013 Black Duck Software, Inc. and its contributors, Some Rights Reserved. Unless otherwise marked, this work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution 3.0 Unported License . Ohloh ® and the Ohloh logo are trademarks of Black Duck Software, Inc. in the United States and/or other jurisdictions. All other trademarks are the property of their respective holders.