Kiten is a Japanese reference/learning tool.
* Search with english keyword, Japanese reading, or a Kanji string on a list of EDICT files.
* Search with english keyword, Japanese reading, number of strokes, grade number, or a Kanji on a list of KANJIDIC files.
* Comes with all necessary files.
* Very fast.
* Limit searches to only common entries.
* Nested searches of results possible.
* Compact, small, fast interface.
* Global KDE keybindings for searching highlighted strings.
* Learning dialog. (One can even open up multiple ones and have them sync between each other.)
* Browse Kanji by grade.
* Add Kanji to a list for later learning.
* Browse list, and get quizzed on them.
|... daemon script||Script Kiddy|
|David Faure||...l E. Moctezuma|
|Luigi Toscano||Will Stephenson|
Copyright © 2013 Black Duck Software, Inc. and its contributors, Some Rights Reserved. Unless otherwise marked, this work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution 3.0 Unported License . Ohloh ® and the Ohloh logo are trademarks of Black Duck Software, Inc. in the United States and/or other jurisdictions. All other trademarks are the property of their respective holders.