Scriptella is an ETL (Extract-Transform-Load) and script execution tool. Its primary focus is simplicity. It doesn't require the user to learn another complex XML-based language to use it, but allows the use of SQL or another scripting language suitable for the data source to perform required transformations.
* Simple and minimalistic XML syntax for ETL scripts.
* Built-in providers for JDBC, CSV, Text, XML, LDAP, Lucene and Velocity.
* Support for many useful JDBC features, e.g. parameters in SQL including file blobs and JDBC escaping.
* Easy-to-Use as a standalone tool or Ant task. No deployment/installation required. Easy-To-Run ETL files directly from Java code.
* Seamless integration with Java/Java EE and Spring
Copyright © 2013 Black Duck Software, Inc. and its contributors, Some Rights Reserved. Unless otherwise marked, this work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution 3.0 Unported License . Ohloh ® and the Ohloh logo are trademarks of Black Duck Software, Inc. in the United States and/or other jurisdictions. All other trademarks are the property of their respective holders.