rcov is a code coverage tool for Ruby. It is commonly used for viewing overall test coverage of target code. It features:
- fast execution: 20-300 times faster than previous tools
- multiple analysis modes: standard, bogo-profile, "intentional testing", dependency analysis...
- detection of uncovered code introduced since the last run ("differential code coverage")
- fairly accurate coverage information through code linkage inference using simple heuristics
- cross-referenced XHTML and several kinds of text reports
- support for easy automation with Rake and Rant
rcov can be useful for testing, optimizing and understanding your Ruby programs.
Ohloh computes statistics on FOSS projects by examining source code and commit history in source code management systems. This project has no code locations, and so Ohloh cannot perform this analysis
Is this project's source code hosted in a publicly available repository? Do you know the URL? If you do, click the button below and tell us so that Ohloh can generate statistics! It's fast and easy - try it and see!
Copyright © 2013 Black Duck Software, Inc. and its contributors, Some Rights Reserved. Unless otherwise marked, this work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution 3.0 Unported License . Ohloh ® and the Ohloh logo are trademarks of Black Duck Software, Inc. in the United States and/or other jurisdictions. All other trademarks are the property of their respective holders.