rcov is a code coverage tool for Ruby. It is commonly used for viewing overall test coverage of target code. It features:
- fast execution: 20-300 times faster than previous tools
- multiple analysis modes: standard, bogo-profile, "intentional testing", dependency analysis...
- detection of uncovered code introduced since the last run ("differential code coverage")
- fairly accurate coverage information through code linkage inference using simple heuristics
- cross-referenced XHTML and several kinds of text reports
- support for easy automation with Rake and Rant
rcov can be useful for testing, optimizing and understanding your Ruby programs.
Copyright © 2013 Black Duck Software, Inc. and its contributors, Some Rights Reserved. Unless otherwise marked, this work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution 3.0 Unported License . Ohloh ® and the Ohloh logo are trademarks of Black Duck Software, Inc. in the United States and/or other jurisdictions. All other trademarks are the property of their respective holders.