CAIRIS (Computer Aided Integration of Requirements and Information Security) is a Requirements Management tool for specifying secure and usable systems. CAIRIS was built from the ground-up to support the elements necessary for usability, requirements, and risk analysis. Its features include:
* Support for KAOS goal and obstacle modelling, and traceability between goal, requirements, security, and usability model elements.
* Support for entering and managing usability data, such as personas, tasks, and use cases
* Support for entering and managing risk analysis data.
* Automatic visualisation of models, and quantitative/quantative scoring of security and usability data
* Automatic document generation of a VOLERE compliant requirements specification.
Copyright © 2013 Black Duck Software, Inc. and its contributors, Some Rights Reserved. Unless otherwise marked, this work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution 3.0 Unported License . Ohloh ® and the Ohloh logo are trademarks of Black Duck Software, Inc. in the United States and/or other jurisdictions. All other trademarks are the property of their respective holders.