Compiler Assisted Localization, abbreviated as CAL10N (pronounced as "calion") is a java library for writing localized (internationalized) messages.
* java compiler verifies message keys used in source code
* tooling to detect errors in message keys
* native2ascii tool made superfluous, as you can directly encode bundles in the most convenient charset, per locale.
* good performance (300 nanoseconds per key look-up)
* automatic reloading of resource bundles upon change
Copyright © 2013 Black Duck Software, Inc. and its contributors, Some Rights Reserved. Unless otherwise marked, this work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution 3.0 Unported License . Ohloh ® and the Ohloh logo are trademarks of Black Duck Software, Inc. in the United States and/or other jurisdictions. All other trademarks are the property of their respective holders.