This project is a (fully working) Dynamic Sharepoint Rebranding Module (DSRM). The idea is based on a HTTPModule that dynamically change the Master Page (and CSS) on the fly. This approach has several advantages but my initial requirements is that it should support:
- Dynamic re-branding of Master Pages
- Dynamic appending of custom CSS
- Replacing one Master Page with another like default.master => company.master
- Highly configureable from the web.config with a somewhat intuitive configuration model including priorities on matching.
- Rebranding of Master/CSS via query string parameters (like ?PrinterFriendly=true).
- Must be compatible with Publishing Pages (many HTTPModules branding attempts out there are not)
- Must be compatible with Application Pages
- Supports Add-on model for Interceptors like QueryStringInterceptor (included in Beta 0.0.2).
Please see http://pings.dk/blog for now.
30 Day Summary not available
12 Month Summary not available
Copyright © 2013 Black Duck Software, Inc. and its contributors, Some Rights Reserved. Unless otherwise marked, this work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution 3.0 Unported License . Ohloh ® and the Ohloh logo are trademarks of Black Duck Software, Inc. in the United States and/or other jurisdictions. All other trademarks are the property of their respective holders.