Dina is web framework that use Django as its base. Django did not provide some functionality that is important for web development ( because of its philosophy ). So Dina try to fill these gaps in Django and provide a higher level web framework on top of Django.
Dina try to reach these goals:
* Be compatible with Django as much as it can.
* Provide some CMS functionality to avoid extra coding
* Provide a installer to easily install Dina
* A powerful apt like package management to allow easy package installing
* and etc ( for more information take a look at docs ).
|Amin Oruji||mohamad efazati|
|Sameer Rahmani||...mad Khan Beigi|
|...ad Hassanzadeh||Nima Nazari|
Copyright © 2013 Black Duck Software, Inc. and its contributors, Some Rights Reserved. Unless otherwise marked, this work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution 3.0 Unported License . Ohloh ® and the Ohloh logo are trademarks of Black Duck Software, Inc. in the United States and/or other jurisdictions. All other trademarks are the property of their respective holders.