PyLucid is a Open Source web content management system written in Python using the Django Framework.
Some PyLucid Features are:
* fully customizable output
* expandable with plugins
* some built in plugins: weblog, OpenStreetMap, lexicon, RSS, tag navigation, Table of contens
* internationalization and localization support (new in v0.9)
* Revision controled content (new in v0.9)
* Open Source (GPL v3 or later)
* support many database engines (PostgreSQL, MySQL, Oracle and SQLite)
* WSGI conform: CGI, fastCGI, mod_Python and others
|Perttu Ranta-aho||Christopher Grebs|
Copyright © 2013 Black Duck Software, Inc. and its contributors, Some Rights Reserved. Unless otherwise marked, this work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution 3.0 Unported License . Ohloh ® and the Ohloh logo are trademarks of Black Duck Software, Inc. in the United States and/or other jurisdictions. All other trademarks are the property of their respective holders.