Additional rules for Microsoft StyleCop. Microsoft StyleCop is a tool that helps to maintain a consistent coding style.
Among the additional rules that this project implements are:
* Warn if lines contain trailing whitespace.
* Warn if line length exceeds a configurable allowed limit.
* Warn if a file does not end with a newline character.
* Warn if a file starts with whitespace.
* Warn if a file ends with multiple empty lines.
Copyright © 2013 Black Duck Software, Inc. and its contributors, Some Rights Reserved. Unless otherwise marked, this work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution 3.0 Unported License . Ohloh ® and the Ohloh logo are trademarks of Black Duck Software, Inc. in the United States and/or other jurisdictions. All other trademarks are the property of their respective holders.