|Date:||28-April-2012 at 21:11||Lines Added:||959|
|Repository:||http://xp-dev.com/svn/acis_project/trunk /trunk||Lines Removed:||246|
|Commit Comment:||Retail enchant system, quests, misc
Retail enchant system
- differentiate fighters && magic weapons (ty rocoder for the DP parsing). Implementation of isMagical() in L2Weapon.
- drop config related to jewelry.
- different rate when weapon reach +15.
- max limit is set back to unlimited.
- the chance is now a double, not an int anymore, in order to keep accuracy (for armor).
- addition of Q632 && Q642, ty Hasha && EnDmOsT.
- some packets rework, ty Java-Man. Addition of isForThisClass() method. Hennas packets should be tested deeply, but from my few tests, they work.
- Merge of HeroSkillTable and NobleSkillTable with SkillTable, ty Java-Man.
- you can't PM yourself anymore (ty xblx for suggestion). It's not retail-like.
|File||Language||Code Added||Code Removed||Comments Added||Comment Removed||Blanks Added||Blanks Removed|
|aCis_datapack/data/scripts.cfg||No source code was detected in this file.|
Copyright © 2013 Black Duck Software, Inc. and its contributors, Some Rights Reserved. Unless otherwise marked, this work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution 3.0 Unported License . Ohloh ® and the Ohloh logo are trademarks of Black Duck Software, Inc. in the United States and/or other jurisdictions. All other trademarks are the property of their respective holders.