Alasca is a tool that allows system administrators to edit and/or convert LDAP schemas to be used in different LDAP server technologies. Alasca is usefull in LDAP migration projects.
Alasca offers numerous features such as:
* Reading LDAP schema;
* Converting LDAP schema for a specific directory server technologie;
* Navigate through object classes and attributes;
* Redefining object identifiers;
* Editing some extra Active Directory structural attributes (beta);
The following directory server technologies are supported:
* OpenLDAP 2.3
* OpenLDAP 2.4 (and cn=config LDIF format)
* IBM Directory Server
* SUN Directory Server
* Active Directory
Copyright © 2013 Black Duck Software, Inc. and its contributors, Some Rights Reserved. Unless otherwise marked, this work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution 3.0 Unported License . Ohloh ® and the Ohloh logo are trademarks of Black Duck Software, Inc. in the United States and/or other jurisdictions. All other trademarks are the property of their respective holders.