Atomisator is a generic data processing framework that works with plugins. Its purpose is to provide an engine to build a data processing task.
1. You provide the plugins that does the work.
2. You describe how to combine them in a configuration file.
3. Atomisator does the work.
Atomisator works in two steps:
* Collecting: data is acquired and filtered, then stored.
* Rendering: stored data is enhanced and rendered.
|Kevin Deldycke||Aurelien Bompard|
|Marco Scheidhuber||Tarek Ziade|
Copyright © 2013 Black Duck Software, Inc. and its contributors, Some Rights Reserved. Unless otherwise marked, this work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution 3.0 Unported License . Ohloh ® and the Ohloh logo are trademarks of Black Duck Software, Inc. in the United States and/or other jurisdictions. All other trademarks are the property of their respective holders.