Canary is an open source Twitter client, developed in Objective-C / Cocoa and is under an MIT license.
Canary's main features are multiple timelines, filters to help you focus on the stuff you read, drag-and-drop TwitPic integration and an easy way to add/remove/block fellow twitterers.
- Full support for Growl notifications
- Recognizes (and underlines) URLs, hashtags, ISBNs, ISSNs
- Add or remove, block or unblock users on the fly, favorites and retweets any tweet, visit users' home or twitter pages
- Login in and out of multiple Twitter accounts
- Drag and drop any picture to TwitPic or take your own picture
- iTunes integration
- Automatic URL shortening on paste
- Researcher friendly: recognizes DOI and HDL identifiers and resolves them to the original articles
30 Day Summary not available
12 Month Summary not available
Copyright © 2013 Black Duck Software, Inc. and its contributors, Some Rights Reserved. Unless otherwise marked, this work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution 3.0 Unported License . Ohloh ® and the Ohloh logo are trademarks of Black Duck Software, Inc. in the United States and/or other jurisdictions. All other trademarks are the property of their respective holders.