The Common Toolkit (CTK) contains a collection of Qt based widgets for GUI development. Some advanced widgets handle DICOM(DCMTK), scripting (PythonQt) or VTK.
In addition to widgets, CTK offers different development solutions such as a plugin framework, an automatic Qt testing framework and software management(useful CMake macros).
The goals of CTK are as follows:
* Provide a unified set of basic programming constructs that are useful for medical imaging applications development
* Facilitate the exchange and combination of code and data
* Document, integrate, and adapt successful solutions
* Avoid the duplication of code and data
* Continuously extend to new tasks within the scope of the toolkit (medical imaging) without burdening existing tasks
|... Fillion-Robin||Marco Nolden|
|Andreas Fetzer||Julien Finet|
|Steve Pieper||Miklos Espak|
Copyright © 2013 Black Duck Software, Inc. and its contributors, Some Rights Reserved. Unless otherwise marked, this work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution 3.0 Unported License . Ohloh ® and the Ohloh logo are trademarks of Black Duck Software, Inc. in the United States and/or other jurisdictions. All other trademarks are the property of their respective holders.