The easiest way to create thumbnails for your images with Django. Works with any StorageBackend.
- Easy to integrate in your code (no database changes, works as an ImageField)
- Works perfectly with StorageBackend
- Generates thumbnails after image is uploaded into memory
- Deletes thumbnails when the image file is deleted
- Provides easy access to the thumbnails' URLs (similar method as with ImageField)
Copyright © 2013 Black Duck Software, Inc. and its contributors, Some Rights Reserved. Unless otherwise marked, this work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution 3.0 Unported License . Ohloh ® and the Ohloh logo are trademarks of Black Duck Software, Inc. in the United States and/or other jurisdictions. All other trademarks are the property of their respective holders.