We are temporarily operating with limited features while we perform a website upgrade. Users cannot log in during this time.
We apologize for any inconvenience. We'll be back to full operation shortly.
The easiest way to create thumbnails for your images with Django. Works with any StorageBackend.
- Easy to integrate in your code (no database changes, works as an ImageField)
- Works perfectly with StorageBackend
- Generates thumbnails after image is uploaded into memory
- Deletes thumbnails when the image file is deleted
- Provides easy access to the thumbnails' URLs (similar method as with ImageField)
Copyright © 2013 Black Duck Software, Inc. and its contributors, Some Rights Reserved. Unless otherwise marked, this work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution 3.0 Unported License . Ohloh ® and the Ohloh logo are trademarks of Black Duck Software, Inc. in the United States and/or other jurisdictions. All other trademarks are the property of their respective holders.