dnGREP is a new Open Source GREP utility written in .NET 2.0 (testing so far only on Windows). It was designed to provide a fast and stable regular-expression based search/replace functionality to Windows users.
This utility currently supports:
* Shell integration (ability to search from explorer)
* Plain text/regex search (including case-insensitive search)
* Multiline search (ability to search and replace multiple lines)
* Undo functionality
* Preview of search results
* Optional integration with text editor (like notepad++)
Suggestions and requests for new features are always welcome and appreciated.
Works with Windows XP and Windows Vista
Copyright © 2013 Black Duck Software, Inc. and its contributors, Some Rights Reserved. Unless otherwise marked, this work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution 3.0 Unported License . Ohloh ® and the Ohloh logo are trademarks of Black Duck Software, Inc. in the United States and/or other jurisdictions. All other trademarks are the property of their respective holders.