Formerly known as DotNetOpenId, this library brings easy and flexible OpenID, OAuth and InfoCard to the .NET platform
Please visit our official site at http://www.dotnetopenauth.net/
* OpenID 1.x/2.0 support for both Providers and Relying Parties
* Simple Registration, Attribute Exchange, PAPE extensions built-in.
* OAuth 1.0/1.0a Service Providers & Consumers
* InfoCard Selector
* Support for shared hosting (partial trust)
* Support for web farms/gardens, Azure
* 500+ unit tests
|Matt Hawley||...d Christiansen|
Copyright © 2013 Black Duck Software, Inc. and its contributors, Some Rights Reserved. Unless otherwise marked, this work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution 3.0 Unported License . Ohloh ® and the Ohloh logo are trademarks of Black Duck Software, Inc. in the United States and/or other jurisdictions. All other trademarks are the property of their respective holders.