I started with Dave Hauenstein's excellent edit-in-place plugin and modified it to fit some of my needs. The main changes are:
1) Allows for dynamic selects, that is, a select that is built at the time of building the inplace editor. This is done by setting field_type to select_dynamic and then passing the dynamic_select_url and dynamic_select_params options (sorry about the reversed word order, I'll fix that at some point).
2) Allows for adding additional values to a select. Currently this is only enabled for dynamic selects and is automatically enabled, but I will separate it into it's own option at some point.
3) Passes both the value and the text of the selected option in a select, rather than just the value.
4) Saves on hitting "Enter".
5) Removes a number of options. Dave's version has the ability to show buttons instead of saving on blur, which I've removed. Dave's version has the ability to execute a callback function rather than submitting to the provided URL, which I've removed. There may be one or two other bits of his that I've removed.
Ohloh computes statistics on FOSS projects by examining source code and commit history in source code management systems. This project has code locations but that location contains no recognizable source code for Ohloh to analyze.
Copyright © 2013 Black Duck Software, Inc. and its contributors, Some Rights Reserved. Unless otherwise marked, this work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution 3.0 Unported License . Ohloh ® and the Ohloh logo are trademarks of Black Duck Software, Inc. in the United States and/or other jurisdictions. All other trademarks are the property of their respective holders.