Easyant is a build system, that is based on Apache Ant and Apache Ivy.
Our goals are :
* to leverage popularity and flexibility of Ant.
* to integrate Apache Ivy, such that the build system combines a ready-to-use dependency manager.
* to simplify standard build types, such as building web applications, JARs etc, by providing ready to use builds.
* to provide conventions and guidelines.
* to make plugging-in of fresh functionalities easy as writing simple Ant scripts as Easyant plugins.
To still remain adaptable,
* Though Easyant comes with a lot of conventions, we never lock you in.
* Easyant allows you to easily extend existing modules or create and use your own modules.
* Easyant makes migration from Ant very simple.
|Nicolas Lalevée||... Louis Boudart|
Copyright © 2013 Black Duck Software, Inc. and its contributors, Some Rights Reserved. Unless otherwise marked, this work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution 3.0 Unported License . Ohloh ® and the Ohloh logo are trademarks of Black Duck Software, Inc. in the United States and/or other jurisdictions. All other trademarks are the property of their respective holders.