Eigen is a C++ template library for linear algebra: matrices, vectors, numerical solvers, and related algorithms.
* It supports tiny & large dense, and sparse matrices, fully integrated with one another.
* It has no dependency and no binary to compile or link-to.
* It takes full advantage of expression templates to provide a great API, and enable many optimizations including temporary removal, and intelligent explicit vectorization (SSE, AltiVec, and NEON).
* Performance is on par with the best BLAS implementations.
* It provides linear solvers comparable to LAPACK as well as sparse direct and iterative methods with preconditioners.
* It keeps in mind the real needs of applications, for example the geometry features needed for 3D graphics.
|...toph Hertzberg||Gael Guennebaud|
|Christian Seiler||Leszek Swirski|
Copyright © 2013 Black Duck Software, Inc. and its contributors, Some Rights Reserved. Unless otherwise marked, this work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution 3.0 Unported License . Ohloh ® and the Ohloh logo are trademarks of Black Duck Software, Inc. in the United States and/or other jurisdictions. All other trademarks are the property of their respective holders.