|Contributor:||Adam Hooper||Files Modified:||14|
|Date:||19-May-2005 at 23:05||Lines Added:||1260|
|Commit Comment:|| Initial C-based Greasemonkey extension.
What it does:
- Lets you right-click on ".user.js" links to install
- Uses all scripts in ~/.gnome2/epiphany/extensions/data/greasemonkey
- Loads scripts on startup, and applies them on every page load
What it does not do:
- Let you modify the URLs to which a script applies (the Firefox
greasemonkey plugin makers made their format very restrictive, so
users *must* be allowed to add new URL patterns manually :()
- Apply scripts as soon as you download them (you must restart
Epiphany. I'll make it listen on gnome-vfs soon.)
GM_setValue, GM_registerMenuCommand. These will be tricky ;).
- Support the ".tld" pseudo-TLD
Copyright © 2013 Black Duck Software, Inc. and its contributors, Some Rights Reserved. Unless otherwise marked, this work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution 3.0 Unported License . Ohloh ® and the Ohloh logo are trademarks of Black Duck Software, Inc. in the United States and/or other jurisdictions. All other trademarks are the property of their respective holders.