We are temporarily operating with limited features while we perform a website upgrade. Users cannot log in during this time.
We apologize for any inconvenience. We'll be back to full operation shortly.
Func allows for running commands on remote systems in a secure way, like SSH, but offers several improvements.
* Func allows you to manage an arbitrary group of machines all at once.
* Func automatically distributes certificates to all "slave" machines. There's almost nothing to configure.
* Func comes with a command line for sending remote commands and gathering data.
* There are lots of modules already provided for common tasks.
* Anyone can write their own modules using the simple Python module API.
* Everything that can be done with the command line can be done with the Python client API. The hack potential is unlimited.
* You'll never have to use "expect" or other ugly hacks to automate your workflow.
|S.Çağlar Onur||Steve Salevan|
|Marcus Lauer||Seth Vidal|
|Kristian Kostecky||Tim Bielawa|
Copyright © 2013 Black Duck Software, Inc. and its contributors, Some Rights Reserved. Unless otherwise marked, this work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution 3.0 Unported License . Ohloh ® and the Ohloh logo are trademarks of Black Duck Software, Inc. in the United States and/or other jurisdictions. All other trademarks are the property of their respective holders.