Gatling is a stress tool. Development is currently focusing on HTTP support.
- Fed up with fancy GUI that generate huge unreadable XML scenarios, what you want is scripts and a user friendly DSL?
- Fed up with having to host a farm of injecting servers because your tool use blocking IO and one-thread-per-user architecture?
Gatling is built upon :
- Async Http Client and Netty for non blocking HTTP
- Akka for actions (requests, pauses, assertions, etc...) modeling and orchestration
- Scala interpreter for scripting ...
|Pierre DAL-PRA||Nicolas Rémond|