* a platform for developing and running CommonJS programs
* a general-purpose C API for embedding SpiderMonkey + CommonJS
* a general-purpose C API for adding interoperability between JSAPI projects
* licensed under the exact same terms as SpiderMonkey (MPL 1.1, GPLv2, LGPL 2.1)
* pronounced "gypsy"
1. gsr, the GPSEE Script Runner, which executes CommonJS programs, including via shell-script "shebang" facilities.
2. GPSEE-core, a group of facilities which allow JSAPI embedders access to GPSEE facilities
3. Modules, including filesystem access (CommonJS fs-base), FFI, curses, binary types, cgi, signals, and more
Copyright © 2013 Black Duck Software, Inc. and its contributors, Some Rights Reserved. Unless otherwise marked, this work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution 3.0 Unported License . Ohloh ® and the Ohloh logo are trademarks of Black Duck Software, Inc. in the United States and/or other jurisdictions. All other trademarks are the property of their respective holders.