GrinderStone is a plugin to Eclipse for The Grinder, widely used open source performance testing product. The main goal of GrinderStone project is to provide ability to run and debug created scripts for The Grinder in Eclipse.
- debugger for Grinder scripts
- running scripts from Eclipse
- ability to create separate running configurations
- ability to reference Java projects from Jython projects
- redirect all Grinder outputs to Eclipse terminal
Copyright © 2013 Black Duck Software, Inc. and its contributors, Some Rights Reserved. Unless otherwise marked, this work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution 3.0 Unported License . Ohloh ® and the Ohloh logo are trademarks of Black Duck Software, Inc. in the United States and/or other jurisdictions. All other trademarks are the property of their respective holders.