Commit ID r5
|Date:||04-October-2010 at 19:38||Lines Added:||1250|
|Repository:||http://jchip8br.googlecode.com/svn/trunk/JChip8BR /trunk/JChip8BR||Lines Removed:||492|
|Commit Comment:||Major changes made to the project:
- Done refactoring to separate disassembly/execution of chip8-instructions. Switched the const int's in Instruction.java class for a new enum eInstruction. This enum holds both the opcode-hexcode, the string and the bitmask used to identify it. It also holds the specific opcode-value. The enum also includes a static method to convert from int to eInstruction.
- New generic/configurable methods to format chip8-addresses/values.
- Switched fonts from mono-spaced to fixed size which is much better when formatting source code output. Much better formatted and more output can be shown in Memory window.
- Added a Reset button/method which does a cold boot (loads the last used file from disk again, resets all registers)
- Added command-line support for a single parameter consisting of a full path to a chip8-binary file. The emulator now initializes directly when started.
- Fixed some misspellings in the source code.
- Added handling of breakpoints to the "Show assembler" window.
- new formatting functions for the "step" disassembler listing. I have waited with the "Show assembler" because I wanted your original work to compare against.
- Possible to CHANGE all registers while in Pause/Step, even the PC.
- Started to implement matching JAVA2D screen size to the selected "Screen Size" to remove the black border inside the JAVA 2D window. Not 100% working yet.
- Fixed 3 bugs in the Chip8 virtual-machine by both using my own ChipMon application and also the Tronix SCTEST suite for the Chip-8.
- When working with window layouts in netBeans, there are bugs (or strange features) in the environment. Every time a change is saved/made all control offsets are begin pushed down (X increase) which is a problem. This can be seen inside the main window.
- Change to use new enum eInstruction both for execution and also for rendering the assembler listings in window "Show assembler" which today uses the old way of rendering assembler. The new listing need to be thoroughly tested before switching out.
|File||Language||Code Added||Code Removed||Comments Added||Comment Removed||Blanks Added||Blanks Removed|
|/nbproject/genfiles.properties||No source code was detected in this file.|
|/nbproject/project.properties||No source code was detected in this file.|
Copyright © 2013 Black Duck Software, Inc. and its contributors, Some Rights Reserved. Unless otherwise marked, this work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution 3.0 Unported License . Ohloh ® and the Ohloh logo are trademarks of Black Duck Software, Inc. in the United States and/or other jurisdictions. All other trademarks are the property of their respective holders.