KmPlot is a mathematical function plotter. It has a powerful parser built in. You can plot different functions simultaneously and combine their function terms to build new functions. KmPlot supports functions with parameters and functions in polar coordinates. Several grid modes are possible. Plots may be printed with high precision in correct scale.
* powerful mathematical parser
* precise metric printing
* different plot types (functions, parametric, polar)
* highly configurable visual settings (plot line, axes, grid)
* export to bitmap format (BMP and PNG) and scalable vector graphics (SVG)
* save/load complete session in readable xml format
* trace mode: cross hair following plot, coordinates shown in the status bar
|Script Kiddy||Albert Astals Cid|
|Pino Toscano||... Hollingsworth|
|Laszlo Papp||Christoph Feck|
Copyright © 2013 Black Duck Software, Inc. and its contributors, Some Rights Reserved. Unless otherwise marked, this work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution 3.0 Unported License . Ohloh ® and the Ohloh logo are trademarks of Black Duck Software, Inc. in the United States and/or other jurisdictions. All other trademarks are the property of their respective holders.