KPEnhancedListview for KeePass ≥ 2.10? (Microsoft .NET Framework ≥ 3.5)
* PLGX plugin file format
* Session saving is now implemented
The plugin was developed for everyone who wants to edit the entries directly without having to open the EntryForm? and the Tabs there.
1) Inline Editing:
Has to be enabled in the Tools Menu. Now You can edit the entries directly in the listview.
* F3 edits the selected entries title, with TAB You can go through the subitems.
* A slow double click with the left mouse button (like Windows Explorer), You can directly edit a subitem (A fast double click will execute the KeePass? default function).
* A Slow double click on images opens the image editor
* Enter and Tab and a left click on the listview saves the changes. If there
Copyright © 2013 Black Duck Software, Inc. and its contributors, Some Rights Reserved. Unless otherwise marked, this work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution 3.0 Unported License . Ohloh ® and the Ohloh logo are trademarks of Black Duck Software, Inc. in the United States and/or other jurisdictions. All other trademarks are the property of their respective holders.