LevelDB is a library that implements a fast key-value store.
* Keys and values are arbitrary byte arrays.
* Data is stored sorted by key.
* Callers can provide a custom comparison function to override the sort order.
* The basic operations are Put(key,value), Get(key), Delete(key).
* Multiple changes can be made in one atomic batch.
* Users can create a transient snapshot to get a consistent view of data.
* Forward and backward iteration is supported over the data.
* Data is automatically compressed using the Snappy compression library.
* External activity (file system operations etc.) is relayed through a virtual interface so users can customize the operating system interactions.
|David Grogan||Sanjay Ghemawat|
Copyright © 2013 Black Duck Software, Inc. and its contributors, Some Rights Reserved. Unless otherwise marked, this work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution 3.0 Unported License . Ohloh ® and the Ohloh logo are trademarks of Black Duck Software, Inc. in the United States and/or other jurisdictions. All other trademarks are the property of their respective holders.