This project was inspired by musictracker(http://code.google.com/p/musictracker/).
Instead of being a plugin, the main target of this project is to be a python library, with which we can get informations of the currently playing(or paused) music.
It's now supporting only amarok, but we're working on supporting of more music players, and more platforms.
How to participate(http://code.google.com/p/musicapture/)
1. Join the musicapture google group(http://groups.google.com/group/musicapture)
2. Discuss in the group.
3. Checkout a source code, do something.
4. Send the patch to the group's mailing list.
5. Discuss the patch, modify the patch, until other members feel OK about the patch. The patch will go to trunk.
6. After your 3 patches go into trunk, you can apply for project member, if you like.
Copyright © 2013 Black Duck Software, Inc. and its contributors, Some Rights Reserved. Unless otherwise marked, this work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution 3.0 Unported License . Ohloh ® and the Ohloh logo are trademarks of Black Duck Software, Inc. in the United States and/or other jurisdictions. All other trademarks are the property of their respective holders.