|Contributor:||Frazer Clement||Files Modified:||32|
|Date:||03-May-2012 at 05:41||Lines Added:||521|
|Commit Comment:||WL#5917 Appending data to Rows_log_event
This feature implements new 'version 2' Binlog row events for the existing
WRITE_ROW, UPDATE_ROW, DELETE_ROW events. Version 2 Binlog row events
become the default.
These new 'version 2' Binlog row events can transport extra information
*with* each row event.
A Master can optionally generate 'version 1' Binlog row events by setting the
--log-bin-use-v1-row-events=1 MySQLD option/variable. This is necessary
during an upgrade where the Master is upgraded before the Slave.
This feature is primarily motivated by WL5353 Reflecting GCI, which uses
the extra row event data to transport per-row event transaction identities.
- 3 new event types added
- Existing row events renamed with _v1 suffix
- log-bin-use-v1-row-events option added
- Existing row event classes reused
- Extra row info is one use case of new 'v2' extensible row
event format. Should be no need for 'v3'.
- Binlog injector Api enhanced to allow info to be passed in
- THD Api enhanced to expose info to storage engine running as
Slave SQL thread
- mysqlbinlog tool enhanced to show extra info in --verbose mode.
- New testcases : rpl_extra_row_data, log_bin_use_v1_row_events_basic
- Enhanced testcase : binlog_old_versions
- Various corrected / adjusted testcases
|File||Language||Code Added||Code Removed||Comments Added||Comment Removed||Blanks Added||Blanks Removed|
|mysql-test/extra/binlog_tests/binlog.test||No source code was detected in this file.|
|mysql-test/r/flush2.result||No source code was detected in this file.|
|mysql-test/r/mysqld--help-notwin.result||No source code was detected in this file.|
|mysql-test/r/mysqld--help-win.result||No source code was detected in this file.|
|...uite/binlog/r/binlog_old_versions.result||No source code was detected in this file.|
|.../suite/binlog/r/binlog_row_binlog.result||No source code was detected in this file.|
|.../suite/binlog/r/binlog_stm_binlog.result||No source code was detected in this file.|
|.../r/binlog_variables_log_bin_index.result||No source code was detected in this file.|
|...binlog/r/binlog_variables_log_bin.result||No source code was detected in this file.|