NagVis is a visualization addon for the well known network management system Nagios.
NagVis can be used to visualize Nagios Data, e.g. to display IT processes like a mail system or a network infrastructure.
Key features are:
* Display of single Hosts and Services
* Visualize a complete Host- or Servicegroup with one icon
* Display the state of a Host dependent on the state of its services
* Display only the real problems
* Define Sub-Map icons which represent a complete NagVis Map of Hosts/Services/Groups in one icon (drill down)
* Visualization/Documentation of complete IT Processes and Infrastructures using self drawn graphics
Copyright © 2013 Black Duck Software, Inc. and its contributors, Some Rights Reserved. Unless otherwise marked, this work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution 3.0 Unported License . Ohloh ® and the Ohloh logo are trademarks of Black Duck Software, Inc. in the United States and/or other jurisdictions. All other trademarks are the property of their respective holders.