We are temporarily operating with limited features while we perform a website upgrade. Users cannot log in during this time.
We apologize for any inconvenience. We'll be back to full operation shortly.
openchronos-ng is a fork and major rework of openchronos. Compared to openchronos it has the following features:
* virtual screens
* system message bus for system/module communication.
* hardware RTC timekeeping (no more clock inaccuracy).
* rework of timer and ports drivers.
* implementation of a module system (drop in applications).
* rework of the display routines.
* rework of the menu system.
The firmware code is also conceptually simpler and smaller which leaves room for more modules (applications).
|Ângelo Arrifano||Aljaž Srebrnič|
|Dan Ellis||Petre Rodan|
Copyright © 2013 Black Duck Software, Inc. and its contributors, Some Rights Reserved. Unless otherwise marked, this work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution 3.0 Unported License . Ohloh ® and the Ohloh logo are trademarks of Black Duck Software, Inc. in the United States and/or other jurisdictions. All other trademarks are the property of their respective holders.