openchronos-ng is a fork and major rework of openchronos. Compared to openchronos it has the following features:
* virtual screens
* system message bus for system/module communication.
* hardware RTC timekeeping (no more clock inaccuracy).
* rework of timer and ports drivers.
* implementation of a module system (drop in applications).
* rework of the display routines.
* rework of the menu system.
The firmware code is also conceptually simpler and smaller which leaves room for more modules (applications).
|Ângelo Arrifano||Aljaž Srebrnič|
|Petre Rodan||Dan Ellis|