OpenSSH is a free SSH/SecSH protocol suite providing encryption for network services like remote login or remote file transfer.
The following is a list of OpenSSH features:
* Open Source Project
* Free Licensing
* Strong Encryption (3DES, Blowfish, AES, Arcfour)
* X11 Forwarding (encrypt X Window System traffic)
* Port Forwarding (encrypted channels for legacy protocols)
* Strong Authentication (Public Key, One-Time Password and Kerberos Authentication)
* Agent Forwarding (Single-Sign-On)
* Interoperability (Compliance with SSH 1.3, 1.5, and 2.0 protocol Standards)
* SFTP client and server support in both SSH1 and SSH2 protocols.
* Kerberos and AFS Ticket Passing
* Data Compression