OpenSSH is a free SSH/SecSH protocol suite providing encryption for network services like remote login or remote file transfer.
The following is a list of OpenSSH features:
* Open Source Project
* Free Licensing
* Strong Encryption (3DES, Blowfish, AES, Arcfour)
* X11 Forwarding (encrypt X Window System traffic)
* Port Forwarding (encrypted channels for legacy protocols)
* Strong Authentication (Public Key, One-Time Password and Kerberos Authentication)
* Agent Forwarding (Single-Sign-On)
* Interoperability (Compliance with SSH 1.3, 1.5, and 2.0 protocol Standards)
* SFTP client and server support in both SSH1 and SSH2 protocols.
* Kerberos and AFS Ticket Passing
* Data Compression
Copyright © 2013 Black Duck Software, Inc. and its contributors, Some Rights Reserved. Unless otherwise marked, this work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution 3.0 Unported License . Ohloh ® and the Ohloh logo are trademarks of Black Duck Software, Inc. in the United States and/or other jurisdictions. All other trademarks are the property of their respective holders.