The OWASP Java Project's goal is to enable Java and J2EE developers to build secure applications efficiently. This code repository is used for all code examples, samples and utilities developed as part of the project.
* PolicySnoop - used to generate a security policy based on a programs access requirements
* JCaptcha Samples - how to use JCaptcha
* JAAS Samples - how to implement good security practice using JAAS for authentication and authorisation in J2EE applciations. Samples include:
- Using JAAS to connect to a JDBC database
- Progressive time delayed authentication
- Integration with JBoss, demonstrating access control at web and EJB layer
- Integration with JBoss Seam
Copyright © 2013 Black Duck Software, Inc. and its contributors, Some Rights Reserved. Unless otherwise marked, this work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution 3.0 Unported License . Ohloh ® and the Ohloh logo are trademarks of Black Duck Software, Inc. in the United States and/or other jurisdictions. All other trademarks are the property of their respective holders.