PluggedOut Blog is an open source script you can run on your web server to give you an online multi-user journal or diary. It can be used equally well for any kind of calendar application. Rather than give you a thousand things you don't really want, Blog provides the essential diary or journal functions that 99% of people are going to need.
- Multi-User with Roles
- Verification codes for comments
- Monthly calendar with navigation controls
- List of recent entries
- Visitor comments against entries
- Supports RSS 2
- E-Mail notification of comments
- Optionally remembers commenters
- Full administration interface...
- Multi User
- Add, edit, remove and publish/unpublish blog entries
- Change themes
- Edit Templates
- Upload files for use in entries
- Superb support through the PluggedOut forums
- Based on PHP and MySQL
Copyright © 2013 Black Duck Software, Inc. and its contributors, Some Rights Reserved. Unless otherwise marked, this work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution 3.0 Unported License . Ohloh ® and the Ohloh logo are trademarks of Black Duck Software, Inc. in the United States and/or other jurisdictions. All other trademarks are the property of their respective holders.