ProTrekkr is a tracker program combining a software synthesizer together with a traditional samples tracker which can be used to create electronic music (ike psytrance, trance goa, hard acid, IDM, chip, techno, etc.) for small sized intros, demos or games.
The tracker is available for Windows, Linux and Mac OS X.
- 16 multi-notes tracks (with 256 virtual channels).
- Samples editor (can load up to 64 bits stereo samples).
- Patterns based tracker style sequencer.
- Synthesizer with custom waveforms support.
- 2 303s units.
- Cubic spline interpolation.
- Wav files import/export.
- 16 or 32 bits wav rendering.
- Multi effects engine with reverb, distortion, filters, delay, EQs, flanger, etc...
- Midi in/out.
- Replay source code (including a replay for PSP).
- And more...
Copyright © 2013 Black Duck Software, Inc. and its contributors, Some Rights Reserved. Unless otherwise marked, this work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution 3.0 Unported License . Ohloh ® and the Ohloh logo are trademarks of Black Duck Software, Inc. in the United States and/or other jurisdictions. All other trademarks are the property of their respective holders.