PulseAudio is a networked sound server.
- Module autoloading
- Support for more than one sink/source
- Good low latency behaviour
- Very accurate latency measurement for playback and recording.
- Client side latency interpolation
- Embedabble into other software (the core is available as C library)
- Completely asynchronous C API, complemented by two synchronous variants for simple use in synchronous applications
- Simple command line interface for reconfiguring the daemon while running
- Flexible, implicit sample type conversion and resampling
- "Zero-Copy" architecture
- May be used to combine multiple sound cards to one (with sample rate adjustment)
- Ability to fully synchronize multiple playback streams
|Scott Reeves||Stefan Sperling|
|...ulo Rechi Vita||Tanu Kaskinen|
|Parin Porecha||Colin Guthrie|
Copyright © 2013 Black Duck Software, Inc. and its contributors, Some Rights Reserved. Unless otherwise marked, this work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution 3.0 Unported License . Ohloh ® and the Ohloh logo are trademarks of Black Duck Software, Inc. in the United States and/or other jurisdictions. All other trademarks are the property of their respective holders.