Commit ID b8034828d0d3cbdc02216266ef7ea94e46d5e7a6
|Contributor:||Eli Barzilay||Files Modified:||45|
|Date:||19-June-2012 at 05:30||Lines Added:||1033|
|Repository:||git://git.racket-lang.org/plt.git master||Lines Removed:||2741|
|Commit Comment:||Sort the mess with aligned-pasteboard tests.
1. Lots of #lang-ization, other racketizations, code improvements, etc.
2. Some files that were not working now do.
3. "collects/tests/aligned-pasteboard" had some files that were near
duplicates of "collects/mrlib/private/aligned-pasteboard/tests".
I've removed the former since in a few places it looked like an older
version (eg, there were bogus references to a non-existent
"utils.rkt"). The former has more files that are in runnable
4. There are plenty of tests that look like they're failing, but it
wasn't shown since they just return #f, and when they were running
with a "-f" these results weren't displayed.
5. I have no idea about the code, this is all just reshuffling and minor
|File||Language||Code Added||Code Removed||Comments Added||Comment Removed||Blanks Added||Blanks Removed|
Copyright © 2013 Black Duck Software, Inc. and its contributors, Some Rights Reserved. Unless otherwise marked, this work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution 3.0 Unported License . Ohloh ® and the Ohloh logo are trademarks of Black Duck Software, Inc. in the United States and/or other jurisdictions. All other trademarks are the property of their respective holders.