The aim of SCEW is to provide an easy interface around the XML Expat parser, as well as a simple interface for creating new XML documents. It provides functions to load and access XML elements without the need to create Expat event handling routines every time you want to load a new XML document.
These are the main SCEW features:
* Uses a DOM-like object model for new or parsed XML documents.
* Supports loading concatenated XML documents.
* Can copy and compare full XML documents, elements or attributes.
* Writes XML documents to multiple outputs.
* Allows adding new I/O sources easily.
* UTF-8, ISO-8859-1 and US-ASCII encodings (and UTF-16 in Windows).
Copyright © 2013 Black Duck Software, Inc. and its contributors, Some Rights Reserved. Unless otherwise marked, this work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution 3.0 Unported License . Ohloh ® and the Ohloh logo are trademarks of Black Duck Software, Inc. in the United States and/or other jurisdictions. All other trademarks are the property of their respective holders.